Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Reflecting on My Performance..

For my presentation, I used the site About.Me. This site is used as a resume and it is a professional way to represent one's self. I really enjoyed working with this site and would definitely use it in future careers as a way to uniquely stand out. Dr. Smirnova made a great point in discussing how teachers can use this site as a fun project for students to create profiles/resumes for different characters and historic figures. This is such a different technique that really makes a difference in the way a student engages in the class. I felt overall that I presented myself well, however I could definitely make improvements. In future presentations I will project my voice more efficiently, add more personal attributes to my slide, and try to engage the class in a more effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment