Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Learning Something New

Today I experienced making a test through Google Form for the first time. This first test was a test on the test items' guidelines. I really enjoyed creating the test and using this site. It was fairly simple to use and you are able to make each test unique with different fonts, coloring, and backgrounds, to actively engage the participants that would be taking the test. It was interesting being able to use the different forms of assessment questions and I would definitely use this program again. I would use this in the classroom for my students to be able to work at home or in the computer room. Students today are much more comfortable using technology, and would really gravitate towards this method of taking tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment